We've partnered with Affirm to offer simple financing to our valuable customers. Pay over time with financing as low as 0% APR.
- Fast and easy — Affirm tells you up front the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up..
- Flexible payments — You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
- No late fees. No Hidden Charges —Affirm won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.
- What information do I need to provide? You will need to provide your name, email, mobile phone number, birthdate, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Is my personal information secure with Affirm? Yes, protecting your information is very important to Affirm. Affirm encrypts sensitive data and maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Affirm does not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score? Creating an Affirm account and seeing if you prequalify will not affect your credit score. If you decide to buy with Affirm, these things may affect your credit score: making a purchase with Affirm, your payment history with Affirm, how much credit you've used, and how long you’ve had credit.
- Can I pay off my purchase early? Yes! There's no penalty for paying early.
- Do I need a mobile number to use Affirm? Yes, you will need a mobile phone number from the U.S. This helps Affirm verify it's really you who is creating your account and sign in.
- What does it mean to prequality? When you prequalify, you get an estimate of how much you can spend with Affirm. You don’t have to use the full amount, and you’re not on the hook to pay anything back until you actually make a purchase.
- Where can I learn more about Affirm? You can visit their website at affirm.com.
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.